Insurance Coverage F.A.Q.
Insurance and Payment Information
North Central Urology, PA is a provider for Medicare and most other major insurance plans. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
This list is not exclusive. If you have questions, please contact us.
- AARP- Medicare Replacement & Supplemental Plans
- Aetna – All plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – All plans except HMO Blue (Advantage)
- Care Improvement – Most Plans
- Cigna – All plans
- First Health/Coventry – All plans
- G.E.H.A. – All Plans
- HealthSmart – All plans
- Humana – Gold Choice PFFS/PPO, Medicare PPO Plans – ONLY
- Medicaid – We are not accepting new Medicaid patients, or Medicaid replacement plans.
- Medicare – CMS and Most Medicare replacement plans
- MultiPlan – All plans
- PHCS – All Plans
- Tricare Prime – Active Duty, Standard, and TC for Life
- Uninsured – We offer a “prompt pay” discount on services
- United Healthcare – Most PPO Plans – NO Student or Dual All plans
This listing is subject to change based on insurance company modifications.
Changes or modifications required by implementation of the U.S. Affordable Care Act may occur.
Please call to confirm your plan is still covered.
It is the patient’s responsibility to obtain the necessary referrals from their Primary Care Physician.